Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Piperlime Favorites

I'm back! I'm currently on a (much needed) spring break, and doing some retail shopping - both in stores in and online! Here's are my latest purchases from Piperlime.

Pim + Larkin Colette Blazer in Lemon

Tinley Road Prep Jacket

Can't wait for them both to come in - I figured they would be perfect additions to my wardrobe for Europe this summer! And a few things that are still on my Piperlime wishlist:

Sabine Battenburg Tank

Tinley Road Neon Beaded Neck Top

RD Style Pop Color Blazer

Free People Lace Shorts

XO!

4 comments:

  1. I am lusting over those Free People lace shorts. They're so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink blazer! So cute. Piperlime is one of my favorite sites.

    -KD
    http://royalsoutherncharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love these purchases! Great selection =)
    Specially the lemon blazer and the lace shorts are gorgeous <3

    Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tank :)Cute choices

    ReplyDelete