Thursday, February 9, 2012

5 Things.

I've decided to start doing a weekly post about the 5 things I'm currently loving. With Valentine's day being less than a week away (!!) I figured I could theme this week's 5 things on romance!



I love this picture that I found on pinterest! Such a cute, inexpensive and fun little way to let your special someone know how you feel.

These heart-shaped cinnamon rolls look absolutely delicious and are also so cute. How fun would it be to make these for your boyfriend on Valentine's day morning?!



I just love this picture... it's so romantic. A girl can dream, right?


It would be so thoughtful to make a canvas with some sort of love quote, lyric, etc. for your loved one. It's a great reminder to him/her about how much you care, and also allows you to customize it to your liking!


And last, but not least, I'm loving this simple pink heart print. I can picture it hanging above my desk perfectly :)

Can't believe the big V day is only a few days away!

To lots of love and even more laughter,
Allie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweet Girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog--we Allie's certainly are special! Good luck with this new blog, I can't wait to see where it takes you. I posted some tips for new bloggers a while back if you're interested (http://sundressesandsmiles.blogspot.com/2011/06/tips-for-new-bloggers.html)

    ReplyDelete